July 2

New Literacy Resources!!

Please check out the All things LITERACY page- for some great resources for Student Centers and activities. There are actual PDF”s that you can download and a link to the Florida Center for Reading Research, where you can find TONS of more resources and information to assist in the instruction of reading!

All things LITERACY!!!

Posted July 2, 2010 by susanna127 in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Educator of 15 years, mother of 2 beautiful and bright girls and a wonderfully family! I love working with children, I am certified to teach elementary education k-6, ESE K-12, ESL K-12, my current interest is teaching reading through content areas, incorporating technology into classroom instruction, and infusing literature into mathematics block. I hold the following certifications and degrees: NBPTS (McGen), M.Ed, almost finished with Ed.Tech EdS- currently working on PhD in reading/curriculum and instruction...would love your input as to how you incorporate nonfiction texts into your literacy block!! Please share any ideas you have on how you use stations/centers to integrate science, math, and social studies into your classroom routine. Thanks for stopping by!