Never pay Retail…not with our salary!!!

hautelook1

I don’t know about other teachers in other states but in my state… an educator’s salary is tough to live on. So shopping isn’t always so much fun- especially if you are going to the mall on a tight budget… I try to avoid going anywhere- any place-any-store- where I know I will fall in love with something, some-shoe, some-dress,  that I can’t afford, it’s a heart-wrenching experience!!  Keeping that in mind, I haven’t gone to a store that charges SMRP (that’s code for “Suggested Manufacturers Retail Price” or whatever acronym it means for being ‘overpriced)’ … in a L-O-N-G time.

(I know my husband would beg to differ on this topic!!) Lately- I have truly been doing most of my shopping on this “gem” of a find { HAUTELOOK} that I can’t even remember how I came across it… but honestly… I am SO SO very HAPPY that I did!!! Can you see my smiling??

I do like to look nice, I love nice things in my home, so this website… oohhh, it’s been the ANSWER to the question- “where can I find THAT at a price that I can actually afford???”… Last week, I bought a pair of DESIGNER… and I don’t mean – oh, it says designer but that’s just crypto language for some person designed it… These were “Lucky” jeans… and I got them for a steal. (less than $30… that’s a steal for a pair of “Lucky’s” for me- I’ve never found them cheaper than that- unless they’ve been worn and unwashed for years and then sold on ebay.) This weekend,  HAUTELOOK is having a sale event on Sweet Pea tops- and I’m in absolute heaven!! So I figured I’d tell anyone who would listen… and share my “gem” of a find with others-

If you like a great deal then you love- HAUTELOOK–  (pronounced “hotlook”…I think!!) They have sales on anything and EVERYTHING you can imagine!

stacking_peppermill

Items for your home and outdoor living!!

outdoor_chair

HAUTELOOK

also has clothing for your children and significant other/spouse    skirt  I bought this very skirt for my daughter for $10-  just one of the deals this weekend from the many sale events taking place this week!!

I also bought myself 2 pairs of shoes… white_heel  This pair of adorable heels and another just as cute and delicious!! I can’t WAIT until they come – I’ve got to schedule a pedi so my toes look cute in them…

Another reason why  HAUTELOOK if so great… when your S.O. (Significant Other) isn’t sure what he can buy you for your anniversary, birthday, or holidays… you can just send a link to a pair of stunning earrings, like these diamond_earrings or whatever else you might want!! Just remind him that he’s saving so much money- so he might want to get you 2 gifts!!! LOL!

Never pay Retail…not with our salary!!