October 17

A-Z Tech Tools as posted by Ozge Karaoglu

Ozge Karaoglu website

I’ve long followed Ozge Karaoglu and Shell Terrell. I think they are both pioneers in using technology to assist ELL/ESOL/ELL (English Language Learners) and have always found useful resources in their posts and on their websites.

One of my latest findings is Ozge’s A-Z Web Tools- she focuses on a letter at a time and although few links may seem as though they are no longer active or working; the majority of the information is well worth the time you will spend investigating the tools.

I’ve posted a widget to the A-Z Tools here on this website (which you can find on the right hand side of the page. You can also click the picture above and you will be redirected to her website. Happy Tech-ing!

I suggest you take the time to check them out. I know you won’t be disappointed!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Posted October 17, 2011 by susanna127 in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Educator of 15 years, mother of 2 beautiful and bright girls and a wonderfully family! I love working with children, I am certified to teach elementary education k-6, ESE K-12, ESL K-12, my current interest is teaching reading through content areas, incorporating technology into classroom instruction, and infusing literature into mathematics block. I hold the following certifications and degrees: NBPTS (McGen), M.Ed, almost finished with Ed.Tech EdS- currently working on PhD in reading/curriculum and instruction...would love your input as to how you incorporate nonfiction texts into your literacy block!! Please share any ideas you have on how you use stations/centers to integrate science, math, and social studies into your classroom routine. Thanks for stopping by!