STEM … resources!

Although technology integration has been a key topic of discussion among many educators, forums, and found within hundreds of blogs, the reality of what will happen, based upon the discussions in districts and ultimately what will evolve within classrooms for the upcoming school year (and future school years) is the movement and emphasis upon mathematics,  science, and the combination of both with the utilization of technology.

Teachers will find that they will be required to spend more time focusing upon mathematics and science education because of it’s importance for every student’s future. Technology will be integrated among the study of math and science; those teachers who can do so will be sought after to lead the path for future educators.

Due to this trend, I will be trying to locate, and post, as many useful (and research-based)  math and science links on this blog; hopefully making them easier for YOU to find (you’ll just have to check HERE!!). If you have some that you highly recommend- Please let me know and I can add them to the list.

When… and if possible…. I will list whether the site is directed more toward elementary, secondary, and or higher education.

Again- Please send along those links that you highly recommend as well!!!