February 11

About Me:

My name is Susanna Livingston and I’ve been an educator for over 12 years. I am happily married to a great man who understands my passion for education and we have two beautiful daughters! I have a M.Ed in Exceptional Student Education and I am a National Board Certified Teacher (Middle Childhood- Generalist). Mentoring new teachers and providing Professional and Staff Development has always been one of my interests and has become part of my job lately and I now work with several companies to provide professional development across the U.S. I love learning new things, especially about technology and I’m currently working on my PhD- (focused in reading and writing- through content areas with technology integration.)

If there is an educational topic or resource that you are looking for, that I have not included on any of the pages, please send me an email at educatorshelper@gmail.com and I will do my best to help you find it!! Thanks for visiting this site and I hope you find it helpful… Please send any feedback to help make it a great resource for educators today!!!