February 21

EduTecher

edutecher

EduTecher

I wish I had come upon this site sooner than this morning at 5:00 a.m. but better late than never!  What a neat place to find all kinds of Web Tools and resources for integrating technology into the classroom!!

I’m still checking out EduTecher but I did join, which was free! I’m going to continue to check it out and report back, possibly even linking to what may be some great tutorials on resources to integrate or even lessons to implement immediately!  What I did not want to do was withhold information that you could start using today too… so here is the link to sign up for free….http://newedutecher.net/zkk15

Let me know what you think of EduTecher! If  you are already a member- please leave a comment… do you have a favorite EduTecher video, resource, link?? Leave a comment!

Tags: , , , ,

Posted February 21, 2011 by susanna127 in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Educator of 15 years, mother of 2 beautiful and bright girls and a wonderfully family! I love working with children, I am certified to teach elementary education k-6, ESE K-12, ESL K-12, my current interest is teaching reading through content areas, incorporating technology into classroom instruction, and infusing literature into mathematics block. I hold the following certifications and degrees: NBPTS (McGen), M.Ed, almost finished with Ed.Tech EdS- currently working on PhD in reading/curriculum and instruction...would love your input as to how you incorporate nonfiction texts into your literacy block!! Please share any ideas you have on how you use stations/centers to integrate science, math, and social studies into your classroom routine. Thanks for stopping by!